Hello Guys, I need a boyfriend who will not beat me like my ex. I will give you my everything

I am not single but I am seriously tired of my boyfriend. He always beats the hell out of me so i need a responsible guy who knows how to treat a lady right.
I will not like to drop my contact here to avoid unwanted calls. Instead, you can check out my pictures. Then, lets chat. Just send me lovely messages by clicking the comment box below. Thanks to admin…
Share on Google Plus

About Abeedek

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Elo Damsel! i sincerely hope u are fine. Pls stop asking for who will not beat u like ur ex, bcs d psn may be worse or a bit less. Rather insist on someone dt can understand and tolerate ur imperfections and guide u to change. You can contact me tru my fbk acct: Ajah Joseph or 08061681964