I Can Kill For Love – Clinic Matter Actress, Titi

Nigerian actress, known as Nurse Titi (Nkechi Emmanuel) who studied History and International Relations before delving into acting has revealed that she is a jealous lover and can kill for love.
The actress who has starred in many blockbuster movies in a chat with Saturday Vanguard revealed she can do anything for love.
While talking about love, the actress revealed: “I can kill for love. Love is a good thing and when I find it, I am a very jealous lover. If anyone blocks my path, I can kill that person.” she said.
Asked what she thinks about how much actors are paid in Nigeria, she added: “We are not well catered for. I have been opportune to do one or two short movies in Hollywood. M and one other guy were the only Nigerians in the film. Over there, we were pampered; I must confess. If you complain of headache, you will be allowed to the green room. But here in Nigeria, even if you are dying, you must go on because you have been given a certain amount of money.”

Share on Google Plus

About Abeedek

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: