E-money and wife celebrate 7th wedding anniversary

The record-label boss and his wife celebrate the anniversary today, November 7th 2016, with loving words on Instagram.

“My loving husband, ever since I met you, my life has changed. Thanks for making it easier, better and happier. I love you and l thank God for blessing me with the best husband ever.
“Not only have I seen love, passion and truth in your charming eyes, but also you remind me of time itself, because you are my past, present and forever.

“Being with each other is a wonderful journey we both started, walking hand in hand, now and ever after, you are the right wings to my dream. l Love you my sweetheart! Happy anniversary My Love,” Juliet wrote.
On his part, E-money says he does not know where he would be, if his wife hadn’t supported him.

“…A dead end is where my life would come to, if it weren’t for you. Today, as we celebrate our 7th year anniversary, I just want to say thanks for everything baby,” he wrote.

E-money and Juliet met at a video shoot by Julius Agwu in 2003, married in 2009, and have three children together.

Happy anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Okonkwo!


Share on Google Plus

About Abeedek

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: