Justin Bieber Isn't Thrilled When One Fan Throws Object on Stage

When it comes to attending a Justin Bieber concert, there's some etiquette you just have to follow.

You better be a Belieber, willing to dance to "Sorry" and maybe keep your objects away from the stage.

During Friday night's concert at Boardwalk Hall Arena in Atlantic City, New Jersey, the "Beauty and a Beat" singer was speaking to the crowd when a concert attendee tried to throw something onstage. The moment caused Justin to speak out and make a request to fans.

"Take this moment to listen and try not to give me a hat or whatever you're trying to throw onto the stage right now, because I probably don't want that s--t," he shared in a video captured on social media before receiving a huge round of applause. "Sorry that was mean."

"But yeah, no I lost what I was going to say," he continued. "I was deep into, like, a mode and a zone. I was—I was into it. Now I'm out of it. I'll get it back. Just give me a second."

After sharing a few words of wisdom with the sold-out crowd, Justin continued his concert with a new song. He also apologized once again if his words came off a little bit too strong.

"Sorry for throwing your hat but you ruined the moment," he shared with a fan. "Whatever, let's do it."
Share on Google Plus

About Abeedek

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: