Oppression Led Me To Release ‘Pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold Reveals Inspiration Behind The Song

YBNL singer,Adekunle Goldhas revealed how a great feeling of oppression was what led him to release his hit song‘Pick Up’.

Adekunle Gold narrated the event that really motivated his ‘pick up’ song, which after it dropped, became a source of motivation for some of his fans.

"I wrote the song six months before dropping it, I was at a gig with my manager and I was supposed to perform but the guard won’t let me in, so he was very stubborn and someone drove in and was allowed without any hesitation, so that motivated me to drop the song,” Adekunle Gold said.

The video of the song, shows a poor driver who was looking for God’s help at all cost, and after series of plea that God should pick up his call saying he wants to be rich like the Otedola’s and Dangote, eventually hegot helped as God picked up his call.

Many fans have said after listening to song, their resolve grew stronger in their various walks of life.
Share on Google Plus

About Abeedek

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: